AnswerThePublic review: It is evident to note that in the modern world, the internet is the source of growing onward and upward. In the process of developing on the internet with business-related websites or any other website in general, Search Engine Optimization is the key. That is what we are going to talk about in this AnswerThePublic review article.
Search Engine Optimization is the key to growing website traffic. It is a way to generate sales and revenue while making a handful of internet presence. Suppose a business has not yet started making its way with Search Engine Optimization. In that case, it is about time they should read this AnswerThePublic review and start optimizing their platform to generate traffic.
What is AnswerThePublic SEO Tool: AnswerThePublic review
AnswerThePublic is a premium tool that helps individuals with keyword research and content ideas. It offers a keyword optimization tool that visualizes search questions and provides many keyword specific ideas to generate leads. Furthermore, it displays a visualization of data and user searches from Google and Bing.
It also has a vast database that can predict what searchers will ask. Moreover, it offers free and Pro versions to find better content ideas for your blog, YouTube, or other platforms.
Features of Answer The Public Pro: AnswerThePublic review
Here’s the list of some of the most prominent features that this tool offers to businesses who are willing to generate their website traffic.
- It offers an option to perform unlimited daily searches.
- A business has an option to add unlimited users accounts using a single account window without any hassle.
- It has an automated saving option for the generated reports so that the team can refer back to these anytime while making SEO amends.
- An individual can easily compare keyword data over time. They also get a set of new keyword ideas (for instance, one can create a report for “WordPress” today and build another for the same keyword term “WordPress” after a few months. While comparing what new keyword suggestions are being searched for)
- They also provide a feature where individuals get access to high-resolution images for every keyword related research.
- It offers a solution where one can export their keyword data in CSV format.
- They have a priority basis customer support management system that works day and night to provide hassle-free keyword optimization services to its customers.
- With this tool, a business or an individual also get exclusive access to language & location-based results.
- There are times when specific keywords are irrelevant and so save from disorganization. This tool also gives an option to hide keyword suggestions and visualizations that are of no use.
- One can also hide individual results that aren’t relevant to your research.
As of now, Answer The Public’s Search Engine Optimization tool currently offers two pricing options. One account can be used free of cost, and with added benefits, they provide their pro or premium accounts.
Let us discuss both of these plan options in detail now.
Free plan: This plan offers a very limited daily search. It can be a practical choice for beginners who want to see how their tool works. But for this plan, no credit card is required.
Pro plan: With their pro plan, one can perform unlimited keyword related searches using the platform. The pro plan costs an individual or a business $99/ month. But, with their annual pro plan, one can actually save up to 20% upfront as the per month cost weighs down to $79.
Also, with the pro plan, one gets access to high-resolution images for the visualization part of the SEO management system. With Answer the Public their Pro plan, one gets the following features.
- Unlimited searches
- Unlimited users
- Compare data over time.
- CSV export
- Hide branches & suggestions
- High res images
- Priority customer support
Pros And Cons
This detailed review of Answer the Public will be incomplete if we don’t discuss its pros and cons. So without further ado, let’s talk about its benefits and limitations.
- Excellent tool for keyword research and brainstorming new topic ideas
- It provides you visualization form of data that is unique and easy to use
- You can export your keyword data easily using CSV format.
- It offers a free plan (no credit card required). Although it has daily search limits, it’s not bad for beginners!
- No keyword search volume data (you’ll have to use other tools like Semrush, Ahrefs etc. for the monthly searches)
- There are no other keyword metrics available (such as competition, CPC, keyword difficulty etc.). It can be only used for content ideas, so its expensive pricing of $99 per month is not justified.